Your career at BBGI Group
You can be part of BBGI Group’s success by giving your talent the chance to flourish within a people-oriented company that will allow you to develop your professional skills and responsibilities.
Join a visionary organization which is already prepared to meet the new challenges of wealth management in the future.
BBGI Group is looking for dynamic employees, with an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in international finance, who are looking to give their careers a new boost within a challenging and rewarding environment.
We offer a multicultural, dynamic, demanding and challenging environment where you can throw yourself in and grow by sharing the values of our company.
Break free of conflicts of interest and bothersome internal constraints to serve the interests of customers who count on:
- excellent historical management performance
- a management approach focused on risk management
- a unique range of banking/financial products and services
- a quality in-house research/analysis team
- a unique network of top custodians and partners
- total independence
Finally, you will enjoy the best conditions allowing you to:
- achieve your career development ambitions
- maximize your earnings
- grow in a professional, ethical and rewarding framework.
BBGI Group offers the opportunity to gain work experience while studying, or the option of completing a master’s degree internship program.
We are also looking for proactive, self-motivated and talented graduates with an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to face new challenges.
If you are looking for a challenging and motivating environment that allows you to implement your enthusiasm and skills within ambitious projects, we will be glad to help you further develop such potential.
- You are in your final year of your Bachelor’s or Master’s program (HEC,HEI …)
- Fluent in French and English, other language a plus
Students and graduates
Senior relationship managers
You have proven entrepreneurial skills that have allowed you to retain clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction.
You serve their best interests and meet customer requirements.
You want to be able to offer them better solutions than those currently available to improve their level of comfort and confidence.
Your entrepreneurial skills retain your customer base from earlier in your career and you wish to have the opportunity to develop this further independently.
- University education in Finance, Master’s level or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience as Relationship Manager (RM)
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Fluent in French English and in the language of your clients
Junior relationship managers
You are independent, efficient, organized and have solid knowledge of the institutional sector. You are comfortable presenting and taking the initiative in promoting BBGI Group’s expertise.
Your teamwork, organizational skills, analytical skills, creativity and ability to design and develop marketing materials to highlight BBGI Group’s investment solutions allow you to work independently and efficiently to meet clients’ high standards.
- University degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience in a marketing department or institutional sales for a financial institution.
- Knowledge of activities related to asset management and the distribution of funds.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fluent French and English