Expected recovery in real estate in April. Rates are not yet a real threat. Favorable risk premium. The Eurozone outperforms. Return of interest for the US.
- Sharp rebound in real estate after a temporary correction of the indices
- International growth favorable to real estate
- Rising interest rates may soon be threatening in some countries
- Inflation will hold up real rates
- Expected rebound in US after a difficult quarter
- The economy will support real estate in the euro zone
- The real estate market in Asia follows another dynamic