Alternative investments have not delivered on their promise since the 2008 crisis. Today more than ever, caution is advised. BBGI Alternative+ : A different approach to alternative investments.
- Alternative investments are not the magic bullet investors were expecting in terms of performance and asset de-correlation
- Unsatisfactory performance still manifest in 2018
- However, disappointing performance does not seem to be turning off investors
- Financial markets’ special circumstances do not warrant resorting to hedge funds indiscriminately
- Alternative investment fund selection is the key determinant of success
- Swiss institutional investors are disappointed but not quite burnt
- BBGI Alternative + : A different approach to alternative investments