Impossible political agenda. No more hard Brexit? Sluggish GDP growth (+0.1%). Pound in wait-and-see mode. Long-term rate adjustment postponed. Caution with regard to equities.
- Brexit talks: more than ever, confusion abounds
- The European Union rejects London’s proposals
- A victory for pro-European MPs that eliminates the risk of a no-deal outcome?
- Impossible political agenda
- The pound in wait-and-see mode
- Growth slows in Q1 (+0.1%)
- Some hopeful signs of GDP growth in Q2
- The BoE is not prepared to raise rates
- Rate adjustment further postponed
- Remain cautious with regard to UK equities