Yield curve inversion still synonymous with recession? Flattening versus inversion.
Current situation and outlook. The Fed is not dogmatic. Unfounded fears.
- Markets spooked in December by the risk of a yield curve inversion
- Risk-off mode prevails everywhere
- What yield curve inversion are we talking about exactly?
- Yield curve flattening rather than inverting?
- Is the inversion of the 2- to 10-year yield curve a good indicator?
- What of the current situation?
- Don’t fear the yield curve!