GDP contracts by -0.2% in Q3. Swiss growth remains dependent on German economy. Normal yield curve. Stabilisation of the franc. Positive outlook on equities.
- Euphoria gives way to bewilderment
- Downward revision of the growth outlook for Swiss GDP
- Surprise collapse of economic momentum in Q3
- Swiss economy impacted by trade tensions between Beijing and Washington
- Leading indicators still uncertain
- Consumption will likely bolster GDP
- Trade surplus increase in October
- Stabilisation of the Swiss franc
- Yield curve remains normal
- Performance of Swiss equities still lacking?