Power struggle to carry on beyond G20 meeting. Expectations of key rates’ cuts too high. Consumption to drive GDP. Reduce equity exposure once again.
- G20 fails to provide solutions but truce could induce Fed to hold off
- Central bank faced with a difficult choice
- Lowering rates will consolidate recession scenario
- Waiting until September will cause disappointment
- What possible reactions should rates fail to be lowered on 31 July?
- What is the most likely scenario?
- Leading indicators on the threshold of growth
- GDP growth estimated at +2% in Q2
- Consumption will likely be key driver
- Full employment, inflation and interest rates
- Market movements in June herald the return of volatility
- Reduce exposure to US equities