A Probable rebound for the long-term rates in 2021. Increase in the relative attractiveness of the U.S. market. Inflationary risks underestimated. Beware of risk premiums and durations.
- A bearish beginning of the year for the interest rate markets under the influence of the US Treasury
- Unanticipated but probable rebound in long-term rates in 2021
- The rise in long-term rates increases the relative attractiveness of the US bond market
- How far can risk premiums decline in the Eurozone?
- An uncertain situation in the United Kingdom
- Japan’s deflationary rates stabilized
- Bond investment policy focused on quality and short maturities